Friday, December 7, 2007

WHAT IS THE GOSPEL?

I had a comment not long ago in which the reader asked what I meant when I referred to the "real gospel". While researching today, I came across a website called What Is The Gospel? and I decided that it's author, Rolaant L. McKenzie, did such a good job explaining it, that there is no point in my repeating what he says. Click HERE to read his article.

He also has an article entitled The True Gospel and the Counterfeit Gospel: An Exegesis of 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 and Galations 1:6-10. Click HERE to read the article.

It is incredible how quickly evangelical Christians (especially teens and young adults) have been losing the ability to understand and clearly explain what the gospel is. I believe this is a sign of the end of the age. With the prevalence of false teachers comes a tidal wave of confusion. Don't get swept away. Stay close to your Bible.

No comments: