Wednesday, June 4, 2008

NEW LINKS

I've been a little slow on the draw on this one since the news of Ray Yungen's new website, A Time of Departing Ministries, was announced quite some time ago. Ray is the author of the book A Time of Departing, which exposes the dangers of participating in ancient mystical practices. But then again, maybe there are those of you out there who haven't yet heard. I've added his site on my sidebar under Discernment Ministries. Take the time to visit the site if you haven't yet done so.

Another website I have added which I discovered today is Tzedakah Ministries. I am impressed with the resources provided on the site to help Christians understand the issues Jewish Christians have to deal with, and their perspective on Bible prophecy. Here is a description of this ministry from their site:

The purpose of Tzedakah Ministries can be found in its name -- Tzedakah -- which in Hebrew means "righteousness." However, Tzedakah means so much more. As the Holman Bible Dictionary explains, “.... righteousness is the fulfillment of the terms of a covenant between God and humanity or between humans in the full range of human relationships.”

Tzedakah Ministries has a burden to see the Jewish people restored to a righteous covenant relationship with Him -- one that is only possible through Messiah Jesus.

Tzedakah Ministries presents a weekly look at major Biblical prophecies or thoughts from Scriptures, called Tzedakah Moment.


Click HERE to read a book review of John Hagee's Jerusalem Countdown: A Warning to the World found on Tzedakah Ministries website.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY MOM. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I'VE BEEN READING YOUR BLOG... I HAVE LOT'S OF SPARE TIME AT WORK SO IT'S GIVEN ME AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO LOTS OF READING. I'VE FINISHED THE LIGHT THAT WAS DARK, DECIEVED ON PURPOSE, AND I'M ALMOST FINISHED FAITH UNDONE. I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR ME. I KNOW THAT MY EYES WOULDN'T HVAE BEEN OPENED TO ALL OF THIS IF YOU HADN'T. NOW IT'S BECOME MORE CLEAR TO ME ALL THE TIME. ESPECIALLY WHEN I LOOK BACK ON MY YEAR AT BIBLE SCHOOL AND SEE SOME OF THESE SAME DECEPTIVE TEACHINGS/WORSHIP METHODS BEING PRACTICED. I THINK THAT THERE IS STILL ENOUGH TIME AT STEINBACH TO GET THE WORD OUT THERE BEFORE IT COMPLETELY TAKES OVER. THERE ARE STILL MANY GOOD PROFESSORS THERE. PLEASE PRAY FOR THE SCHOOL. I WANT TO GIVE A COPY OF FAITH UNDONE TO ELVIENE, THE DEAN OF WOMEN. I THINK SHE WOULD BENEFIT FROM IT.

I WAS JUST THINKING THAT MAYBE GOD BROUGHT ME HOME THIS SUMMER SO I COULD SEE ALL OF THIS. IT WASN'T UNTIL I CAME HOME AT THE END OF APRIL THAT I ACTUALLY BECAME INTERESTED IN WHAT WAS HAPPENNING IN THE CHURCHES. BEFORE I DIDN'T CARE, AND DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW. I NOW HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART. CONTINUE TO PRAY THAT I WILL SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING AND THAT GOD WILL SHOW ME HOW I CAN WARN PEOPLE ADN BE EFFECTIVE WHERE I CAN BE... EVEN THOUGH I AM ONLY ONE YOUNG PERSON.

ANYWAY, JUST THOUGHT I WOULD TELL YOU THAT. I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU AGAIN.
-ANDREA

BONNIE said...

Good Morning Andrea,

I finally got around to checking my email this morning. I appreciate your words to me. I really have been praying for you, especially for your spiritual protection and your willingness to follow His leading. I'm still not quite sure we understand completely all the reasons He directed you back home, but it does seem that part of it may have been to understand what is happening in the church at large. I REJOICE and PRAISE GOD for what He is doing in your life right now! And even though you are only one young person, remember, so were David, Daniel, Joseph and Esther when God chose them for a special task. God wants to use young people who love and fear Him above all else. When you are firmly on God's side, He is also on yours. He will strengthen and empower you through the Holy Spirit as you continue to seek His face.

Anonymous said...

~sniff sniff~

...that was amazing...

bless you

BONNIE said...

AND ANDREA...I LOVE YOU TOO!!