Saturday, May 23, 2009

TWENTY LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT PENTECOST by THE ROSE OF SHARON IS JESUS

I see by my Jewish calender that Pentecost falls on May 29th and 30th this year. The birthday of the church occurred during this Jewish Feast. This is one of those feasts that falls on two days, making it a possible time in which Christ could call the Church away during a season which is obvious, and yet prevent us from knowing the exact day or hour of his return.

I have a "Google Alert" set up in my email account that relayed an interesting article to me by The Rose of Sharon is Jesus. I like the balanced view this blog gives of the possibility of the rapture occurring during Pentecost, one of the Old Testament Feasts of the Lord which foreshadowed Christ and His work. As we appear to be ever closer to the last days, and the rapture of the church may take place at any time, even possibly at Pentecost, I urge you to prepare for this possibility by reading the following articles from this blog:

Twenty Little Known Facts About Pentecost
The Partial Fulfillment of Pentecost?


Watch therefore,
for ye know neither the day nor the hour
wherein the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 25:13

No comments: